Building a coherent page on a website for marketing purposes used to take a team of creative individuals to get that “pixel-perfect high-end brand” look. Even a non-web designer can identify that intangible feeling they get when they’re on a website made by professionals–the one that makes potential customers feel safe when handing over their hard-earned cash or signing up for something new.
When I got my first job working at a “marketing and communications” agency in Chicago, it took at least five of us to create a client’s landing page design.
- A project manager or strategist to determine the client’s objective for the campaign.
- A designer to work with the client to layout the information aesthetically appealing to the eye on the customer website.
- A copywriter to make sure the words on the page would convince a potential consumer to inquire about our product.
- A developer to code the page into some sort of content management system so the client could make updates to the terms, headlines, forms, or images.
- A QA tester for the newly coded marketing-focused landing page to ensure our target customers would have a consistent experience across all the browsers and devices.
The work of all of those people for the sake of one deliverable that at one point in time cost our clients tens of thousands of dollars.
With the power of C9, the cost to get exactly the same quality design and code with a team of just one person with WordPress experience costs exactly $0 and is now only a few clicks away.
Get on the early access list to get C9 RIGHT NOW
Download the latest update to C9 Themes + Plugins by signing up for the early access list. Updates were recently made to C9 Blocks, C9 Blocks Animation, C9 Admin Dashboard, C9 Work, C9 Starter, C9 Music, and C9 Togo to make them compatible with WordPress 5.5.3 and the latest version of the Gutenberg block editor.