get c9 Support
Getting support is now easier than ever.
Getting approvals for each and every little fix, one after another, is a big waste of time.
Purchase a block of hourly support once and send as many requests as you want until your time is used. Hosting clients – Please login first, grab your discount code, and apply it at checkout.
How to Get Support
- Create an account or login at: https://www.covertnine.com/account
- Purchase a block of support hours. Support hours are good for one year from the date of purchase.
- Send us a request from your account dashboard for whatever development and/or marketing support you’re interested in.
- We’ll get it in the queue immediately and send you an estimate of how long we expect the support request will take to complete.
- We will begin when we have confirmation.
- When we’re all done, you will receive an email with the time used for the recent request and the time remaining in your account. Your available remaining time will always be available to check from within your account at https://www.covertnine.com/account.
What kind of support do we provide?
Get Technical Support
- Your Instagram feed breaks
- A plugin isn’t functioning properly for some reason
- You get an unhelpful error message and can’t get your work done
- There’s something “off” visually that you can’t seem to fix from the back end
- A page doesn’t seem to load and you’re getting a 404 error
- You have any technical issues
Get Content Support
- You need videos on your homepage moved to a new page
- You need to create new event pages in a hurry
- You need to add an image to a carousel slider
- You need a ticketing page created with your existing site
- You need help fixing links or buttons on a page
- You have any content issues
Get SEO Support
- If your website isn’t showing up on Google from a search for your own business name
- If you logged into Google Search Console and are seeing errors
- If you want to know what to write about to improve your search engine presence
- You’re unsure of how to get more website traffic from searches and need some pointers
- You have any SEO issues
What’s the difference between a project and a support request?
Projects require planning, meetings, and objectives.
If your development, design, or marketing request needs any of those things, we can put a proposal together for you.
If you’re unsure, let us know what questions you have at [email protected]